- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicant must have verifiable employment for a minimum of one year. This employment must be in good standing and supported by providing copies of your most current pay stub.
- Applicant must have a gross monthly income of at least two and half times the monthly rent.
- Applicant must have verifiable residence for a minimum of one year and receive a good reference from a landlord or Mortgage Company.
- Applicant must meet the credit standards established for Tamarind Place Apartments.
- Each roommate must complete a Rental Application and be a leaseholder.
- An Application Fee of $35.00 per person over the age of 18 is due at the time the Rental Application is submitted. This is a non-refundable fee and is made payable to Tamarind Place Apartments.
- A Security Deposit of $200.00 is due at the time the Rental Application is submitted which is made payable to Tamarind Place Apartments. Cash is not accepted.
- The Security Deposit will be refunded to Applicant if Rental Application is not approved. If the Applicant decided to cancel his/her application after 72 hours of submitting Rental Application, the Security Deposit is forfeited in full by Applicant as liquidated damages.
- A $150.00 refundable Pet Fee will be charged at move in to any applicant who has a pet, and an additional $150.00 refundable Pet Fee for the second pet. There will also be a $10.00 monthly fee for the first pet and an additional $10.00 monthly fee for the second pet. Only dogs and cats will be accepted and must be over 1-year-old and less than 25 pounds at full growth with breed restrictions. Written verification from a licensed veterinarian that the pet has received (and is current) all shots, etc. is required.
I have read and understand the qualification criteria set forth by Windsor Place Apartments